France Spain High Speed CLASS COMFORT
Book a ticket on a France Spain High Speed service and you’ll be guaranteed a comfy ride. The trains offer spacious seats with head and foot rests. So all you need to do is sit back, relax and watch the stunning scenery from big, clear windows.
There are 2 types of classes on all France Spain High Speed services; Standard Class and First Class.
FRANCE SPAIN HIGH SPEED FIRST CLASS
Travel First Class and you can expect all the comfort of Standard Class plus:
- Power sockets and a work table at every seat
- Extra legroom
- Access to VIP lounges at all Spanish stations (except Figueres)
- Club Space: a dedicated space, ideal for business travellers, who can connect their PC to the screens.
You will have a choice of single seats or spaces for 2-4 passengers.
FRANCE SPAIN HIGH SPEEd STANDARD CLASS
Travel in comfort on board a France Spain High Speed service in Standard Class, which offers:
- Comfortable, reclinable seats each with headrest, footrest and work table and power sockets
- A buffet car where you can buy snacks and hot or cold drinks
- Toilets and washrooms available at the end of all carriages
- Baby changing facilities
You will have a choice of spaces for 4 passengers or side-by-side seats.